My dad just said: at your age you’ll probably wanna try a lot of things. Boys, girls, being a girl, being a boy, being punk or goth or spunky. And im okay with that. As long as you don’t come home and tell me youre a republican
I swear on everything that this isn’t just some stupid contest to gain followers. I’ve been wanting a new camera for ages so now I have two. I was thinking about returning/selling my old one, but I wouldn’t be getting the same amount or more than what it was originally priced. I’ve already talked to my mum about me giving it away, and she doesn’t mind. Anyway, who doesn’t like free stuff?
Here’s how this will work:
- You do not have to follow me. I don’t want any followers that don’t actually like my blog. I do ask of you to kindly check out my blog though. If you like it cool, if not, then your loss.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Do not create any extra blogs or whatever, I will be looking on your archives.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing.
- Winner will be contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- This will be over on August 21st 2014, and the winner will be announced on the 22nd.
I am doing this basically to make someone else happy and also because I accidentally deleted the other contest I was doing. Please don’t participate if you already own a Canon, but you can if you’d like I guess. I really don’t care if you live in Hogwarts, anyone is allowed to enter.
Here’s what the winner will get:
- Canon EOS 1100D
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Battery Charger LC-E10E
- EUR AC Cable 1m
- Battery pack LP-E10
- Battery cover
- Interface cable IFC-130U
- All the disks needed.
The camera is basically brand new.
If you think this is “stupid” of me to do or anything of that sort, than just ignore it. It’s that simple.
Q. “Why would you just giveaway an expensive camera to a stranger?”
A. TO MAKE THEM HAPPY!
Q. “How do we know you aren’t bullshitting us?”
A. To make a fake contest just for followers is stupid, plus, I have a picture of me holding both the cameras :)
I want to thank all of you for following me! I don’t even know how I have so many followers, but I want to thank you all -you’re fantastic - so here’s a giveaway to show how much I appreciate you guys. You have to put up with the laziest blogger in the world on your dash.
The books I have chosen are books I love and that I found out about through Tumblr. Now I want to share with others because they’re so brilliant!
- This is open internationally, thanks to BookDepository
- You must be following me, since this is a big thank you to my followers. I will check.
- There will be one winner.
- The winner gets to choose one of the above in hardback, or two in paperback as long as they cost under $30NZD
- Likes and reblogs both count.
- The giveaway closes July 31st - I will message the winner & they will have 48 hours to reply with their choice, or I’ll pick a new winner.
- The winner will have to give me their address. I promise I’ll use it only for the giveaway and delete it afterwards.
- If you have any questions about the giveaway, ask away. Or if you just want to ask questions/ talk in general, I promise I don’t bite. :)
Oh, and, a big thank you to happy-stabby for the banner. You truly are a star (hehe sorry I couldn’t resist the star puns, Stella)
To celebrate the fact that I reached 1000 followers, I’m going to do that thing all book bloggers do and host a giveaway! Now, I could write a long-winding post about how much I adore every one of you lovelies as much as Leonardo DiCaprio wants an Oscar but instead, here are the rules:
- You must be following me. - Dry those tears, you knew this was a given. This giveaway is exclusive to VIP members only (aka anyone following me) so imagine me saying ominously that I’ll be checking. And who knows, maybe you’ll like my blog.
- This giveaway is international since I’ll be purchasing the book through Book Depository.
- Reblogs and likes both count. Obviously reblog to get more entries but you don’t need me to tell you not to spam your followers (even though I just told you anyway).
- There will be one winner chosen through a random number generator and I’ll contact you through your ask box.
- The winner can select any of the above books of their choosing. The book will be in paperback since the economy sucks and I’m a uni student so you do the math.
- The winner has 48 hours to reply and must be willing to give me their address.
- Giveaway will end on the 30th August Australian EST.
Good luck and any further questions can be directed here. :)
To celebrate Books and Hot Chocolate’s latest follower milestone, I decided to hold a mini giveaway featuring the books I’ve read and re-read so far this first half of the year :)
- Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
- Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers. NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS.
- There will be three winners getting one book each.
- Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
- Books may be hardcover or paperback but must be under $20 (Canadian dollars)
- This will be available worldwide (wherever) The Book Depository ships.
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
- The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
- The giveaway ends August 5th, 2014
- If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)